Music Of The Day

Breaking News

Exclusive On Music Channel 24: JOHN'S BLUE CAFE #06 (Funky, Acoustic, Groovy, Uplifting)

Exclusive On Music Channel 24
JOHN'S BLUE CAFE #06 (Funky, Acoustic, Groovy, Uplifting)
Funky, Acoustic, Disco, Uplifting, Party Music, Time: 1.43.35
This Collection is dedicated to imma Friends!
Music makes the world go round, and brings friends closer :) 
Thank You All From The Bottom Of My Heart!
I wish you much pleasure listening.
Thanks for support <3
I hope you enjoy the mix, 

Peace and Love to Everyone!

Tracklist:
John Tsipas - Disco Mix Pt.3
Boney M. - Ma Baker
Gary Low - I Want You
Kool And The Gang - Ladies Night
Voyage - From East To West
Electric Light Orchestra - Last Train To London
Village People - In The Navy
The Trammps - Disco Inferno
Raffaella Carra - A Far L' Amore Comincia
Ottawan - D.I.S.C.O.
Earth, Wind & Fire - September
Gloria Gaynor - Let Me Know (I Have A Right)
C.V. Felipe Rose - Y.M.C.A
Romantics - Talking In Your Sleep
Gloria Gaynor & Isaac Hayes - You're The First, The Last, My Everything
Gloria Gaynor - Never Can Say Goodbye
Kelly Marie - Feels Like I Am In Love
Baccara - Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
Gloria Gaynor - Can't Take My Eyes Of You
Air Supply - Lost In Love
Andy Kim - Rock Me Gently
Buggles - Video Killed The Radio Star
Gerald Lenorman - Michele

No comments