Music Of The Day

Breaking News

Exclusive On Music Channel 24: JOHN'S BLUE CAFE #07 (Funky, Acoustic, Groovy, Uplifting)

Exclusive On Music Channel 24
JOHN'S BLUE CAFE #07 (Funky, Acoustic, Groovy, Uplifting)
Funky, Acoustic, Disco, Uplifting, Party Music, Time: 1.59.23
This Collection is dedicated to imma Friends!
Music makes the world go round, and brings friends closer :) 
Thank You All From The Bottom Of My Heart!
I wish you much pleasure listening.
Thanks for support <3
I hope you enjoy the mix, 

Peace and Love to Everyone!

Tracklist:
The Mighal Zager Band - Let's All Chant
Evelyn Thomas - High Energy
La Cage - I Am What I Am
Kool And The Gang - Celebration
Gibson Brothers - Cuba
Armed And Extremely Dangerous - First Choice
Detroit Spinners - Working My Way Back To You
John Tsipas - Disco Mix Pt.4
Koxo - Syep By Step
Brass Construction -  Movin'
Bee Gees - You Should Be Dancing
Freddie James - Everybody Get Up And Boogie
Eruption - One Way Ticket
Isaac Hayes  - Theme From Shaft
The Jacksons - Can You Feel It
Alice Revival Band - Alice, Who The F.. Is Alice
The Three Degrees - When Will I See You Again
Donna Summer - Could It Be Magic
Musique - Keep On Jumpin
Rififi - Shaft '89
Peachers & Herb - Shake Your Groove Thing
Love Machine - The Miracles
Miguel Brown - So Many Men, So Little Time
Boney M - Daddy Cool
Player - Baby Come Back
Marvin Gaye - Lets Get It On
Eddie Rabbit - I Love A Rainy Night

No comments