Music Of The Day

Breaking News

Exclusive On Music Channel 24: JOHN'S BLUE CAFE #05 (Funky, Acoustic, Groovy, Uplifting)

Exclusive On Music Channel 24
JOHN'S BLUE CAFE #05 (Funky, Acoustic, Groovy, Uplifting)
Funky, Acoustic, Disco, Uplifting, Party Music, Time: 1.33.04
This Collection is dedicated to imma Friends!
Music makes the world go round, and brings friends closer :) 
Thank You All From The Bottom Of My Heart!
I wish you much pleasure listening.
Thanks for support <3
I hope you enjoy the mix, 

Peace and Love to Everyone!

Tracklist:
Stylisticks - Can't Give You Anything (But My Love)
City - Am Fenster
Bad Boys Blue - You're A Woman
Emotions - Best Of My Love
La Bionda - One For You, One For Me
Rose Royce - Is It Love You're After
Tavarez - Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel
Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - Bad Luck
Ram Jam - Black Betty
MFSB - K-Jee
T-Connection -  Do What You Wanna Do
Joe Tex - Ain't Gonna Bump No More
Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax
Santa Esmeralda feat. - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
Modern Talking - You're My Heart You're My Soul
Amanda Lear - Enigma (Give A Bit Of Mmh To Me)
The Three Degrees - Dirty Old Man
Frantique - Strut Your Funky Stuff
Dan Hartman - Relight My Fire
D. Train - You Are The One For Me
Diana Ross And Marvin Gaye - My Mistake (Was To Love You)
Melba Moore - This Is It
Rose Royce - Car Wash
Richie Havens - Going Back To My Roots
MFSB - Tsop

No comments