Music Of The Day

Breaking News

Exclusive On Music Channel 24: JOHN'S BLUE CAFE #04 (Funky, Acoustic, Groovy, Uplifting)

Exclusive On Music Channel 24
JOHN'S BLUE CAFE #04 (Funky, Acoustic, Groovy, Uplifting)
Funky, Acoustic, Disco, Uplifting, Party Music, Time: 1.37.05
This Collection is dedicated to imma Friends!
Music makes the world go round, and brings friends closer :) 
Thank You All From The Bottom Of My Heart!
I wish you much pleasure listening.
Thanks for support <3
I hope you enjoy the mix, 

Peace and Love to Everyone!


Tracklist:
Mel Brooks - It's Got To Be The King
Native New Yoker - Odyssey
Hot Chocolate - You Sexy Thing
Laura Branigan - Self Control
The Average White Band  -  Pick Up The Pieces
Odyssey - Going Back To My Roots
Indeep - Last Night A Dj Saved My Life
KC & The Sunshine Band - That's The Way (I Like It)
France Joli - Gonna Get Over You
Sharon Redd - Can You Handle It
David Christie - Saddle Up
Posirive Force - We Got The Funk
Chic - Good Times
The Sugarhill Gang - Rapper's Delight
N-Trance Feat. Rod Stewart - Do Ya Think I'm Sexy
mcFadden & Whitehead  - Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now
KC & The Sunshin -  (Shake Shake Shake) Shake your Body
Jackson 5 - Blame It On The Boogie
Lin Colins - Thing
James Brown -  Get Up, I Feel Like Being A Sex Machine
The Detroit Emeralds - Feel The Need In Me
The Sugarhill Gang - Rapper's Delight Mix
Stephanie Mills - Never Knew Like This Before
Marvin Gaye - I Heard It Through The Grapevlne
Al Bano & Romina Power - Felicita
Diana Ross - I'm Coming Out
Hot Chocolate - It Started With A Kiss

No comments