Music Of The Day

Breaking News

Exclusive On Music Channel 24: JOHN'S BLUE CAFE #03 (Funky, Acoustic, Groovy, Uplifting)

Exclusive On Music Channel 24
JOHN'S BLUE CAFE #03 (Funky, Acoustic, Groovy, Uplifting)
Funky, Acoustic, Disco, Uplifting, Party Music, Time: 1.36.39

Wellcome! Have a nice week all of you!
Searching my Music Library I decided to choose songs, I Loved and share them with you.
I named them "John's Blue Cafe", so you could enjoy your selves Listening to them by the Sea in a cafe or driving your car in the city.
I have in my mind, in the next collections yo incloyd a variety of music."Music has no borders"
So, in my third collection are songs of 80's, 90's, mostly Funky, Acoustic, Groovy and Less Disco and Uplifting.

Thank You All From The Bottom Of My Heart!
I wish you much pleasure listening.

I hope you enjoy the mix, Thanks for support <3
Peace and Love to Everyone!

This Collection is dedicated to imma Friends!


Tracklist:
Jeanne Manson - Avant De Nous Dire Adieu
The Art Company - Suzanna
Starlight Orchestra - Theme from Mission Impossible
Howard Jones - What Is Love
Johnny Bristol - Hang on in There Baby
Alphaville - Big In Japan
Stretch - Why Did You Do It
Yarbrough & Peoples - Don't Stop the Music
Silver Convention - Fly Robin Fly
Taco - Puttin' On The Ritz
Grand Master Flash - The Message
Brenda Russell - Piano In The Dark
Diana Ross - Ain't No Mountain High Enough
Shakatak - Easier Said Than Done
Carl Douglas - Kung Fu Fighting
Andy Gibb - Shadow Dancing
The Real Thing - You To Me Are Everything
Candi Staton - Nights On Broadway
Gazebo - I Like Chopin
Jocelyn Brown - Somebody Else's is Guy
Gap Band - Oops Upside Your Head
BT Express - Do It
Rufus & Chaka Khan - Aint't Nobody
Andrea True Connection - More More More
KC & The Sunsine Band - Sound Your Funky Horn
Carl Douglas - Dancing Queen

No comments