Music Of The Day

Breaking News

Exclusive On Music Channel 24: JOHN'S BLUE CAFE #02 (DISCO FEVER MIX!)

Exclusive On Music Channel 24
JOHN'S BLUE CAFE #02 (DISCO FEVER MIX!)
Disco, Funk, Funky, Party, Uplifting, Time: 1.15.03

Some old classics disco funk and soul music!

The Disco genre has the elements of some great dance classics and an incredible drum line to fill any dance floor up.
You will hear some familiar tunes as well as some remixed classics that will surely bring you back to a place that still is fresh in my mind.

I hope you enjoy the mix, Thanks for support <3
Peace and Love to Everyone!

This Collection is dedicated to imma Friends!


Tracklist:
Anita Ward - Ring My Bell
Yvonne Elliman - If I Can't Have You
The Emotions - Best of My Love
Delegation - Darling
Barry White - You're the First, the Last, My Everything
Thelma Houston - Don't leave me this way
Boys Town Gang - I Can't Take My Eyes Off You
Weather Girls - It's raining men
John Tsipas - Disco Mix Pt.2
Labelle - Lady Marmalade
Village People - Y.M.C.A
Sly and the Family Stone - Dance to the Music
Johnso Brothers - stom
Charade - Gime The Funk
Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
Gladys Knight & The Pips - Baby Don't change your Mind
Lipps inc. - Funkytown
Alicia Bridges - I Love the Nightlife (Disco Round)
The Real Thing - Can you Feel the Force

No comments