Music Of The Day

Breaking News

Exclusive On Music Channel 24: Celebration Time! Rock Mix Ep.02

Exclusive On Music Channel 24
Celebration Time! Rock Mix Ep.02
Rock, Classic Rock, Heavy Metal, Blues, Party, Time: 1.27.57


Tracklist:
Brian Ferry - Don't Stop The Dance
Clash - Should I Stay Or Should I Go
Chris Rea - The Road To Hell
Bryan Adams - Run To You
Chris Rea - And You My Love
Bruce Springsteen - Streets Of Philadelphia
Brian Ferry - I Put A Spell On You
David Bowie - Ashes To Ashes
Animals - Worried Life Blues
Beatles - Free As A Bird
U.F.O - Doctor Doctor
Yes - Owner Of A Lonely Heart
Nick Cave - Something's Gotten Hold Of My Heart
Cutting Crew - (I Just) Died In Your Arms
Bon Jovi - It 's My Life
Cure - Play For Today
Chris De Burgh - Don't Pay The Ferryman
Bon Jovi - Blaze Of Glory
David Bowie - Wild Is The Wind
Bolland - You're In The Army Now (Original)
U2 - Party Girl
U2 - Pride
Blondie - One Way Or Another
Animals - House of the Rising Sun

No comments